I will put my substitutions in italics.
Write a Review! (optional)
- 1/4 cup margarine (soy or regular) I use butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce I use cinnamon applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour I use whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup soymilk I use milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries I use frozen
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin cups with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients except bluerberries together until moistened. Add blueberries after everything is mixed together and fold in.
- Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups. Each should be filled 3/4 full.
- Bake 35 minutes or until the tops are firm.
- Cool on a wire rack.